TTPM International experts are versed in policy reforms and equitable growth
Due to increasing requests for bursary from prospective course participants, international bursary is now available. To qualify, candidates must apply in writing indicating course programmes they wish to participate in. It is paramount that bursary applicants must meet the requirements stated below:
Conditions for Bursary Award
1. Bursary applicants must have academic or professional qualification not below Diploma Level with some years of working experience
2. Applicants must be employed or self-employed and not below 18 years of age.
3. Applicants must pay half of the course fee only.
4. Application for bursary must be on applicant’s organisation’s letterhead, recommended and signed by Head of Training or Human Resources Department.
5. Applicant must complete the application form and faxed it to our office for approval. Evidence of Payment of half of course fee must also be faxed to our office.
6. Payment of course fees must be through our designated Bank and Bank Account Number provided by programme organisers (see course form for banking details).
Completed Bursary Application Form
On completion of Bursary Application, please fax it to: + 44 (0) 2036332142 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org All correspondences would be acknowledged and receipts issued on payment of course fees.
Responsibilities of TTPM International Consultants Limited
The organisers reserve the right to cancel or change any course programmes at short notice. All queries should be referred to Admin. Email: email@example.com or telephone + 44 (0) 02089066825 or fax + 44 (0) 2036332142.
Due to overwhelming demand from prospective participants for these courses, early application and registration as well as payment of course fees are strongly recommended.
Please take note of the following:
If you have any questions or for further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org