Registration of International Experts and Consultants
Registration of consultants or experts in the following positions has commenced therefore interested and qualified persons can apply. Qualified persons are registered as experts to be called upon to participate in the execution of international assignments in some parts of the world at any given time. Salaries for successful applicants are based on experience and qualification. To apply for any of any positions, please send an updated CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Essential Requirements are those, without which, a candidate would not be able to do the job.
Desirable Requirements are those which would be useful for the postholder to possess and will be considered when more than one applicant meets the essential requirements.
Click below to Download Selection Criteria
• Shortlisting will take place once the advertised closing date has passed and is based on the submitted application which is measured against the requirements of the person specification. The selection panel will focus on the skills and abilities of each candidate and the criteria is applied uniformly to each application.
• In some cases, we will need to seek references prior to interview, in others we will only seek these following an offer but we require at least two references, one from your current or most recent employer prior to appointing.
• The selection methods used to assess shortlisted candidates will vary for each position advertised
• For all positions an interview will usually take place to assess the skills, experience and competence of each candidate. The interview is also a forum through which each candidate can obtain information about TTPM International Consultants Ltd and the advertised position
• Interviews are conducted by a panel appropriate to the role
• In some cases, there may be a second or even third interview. Some interviews may need to be conducted by telephone
• Other selection methods that can be used to assess candidates include presentations, testing and assessment centres, which are useful when recruiting to specialist positions or senior roles
• Once the interviews are complete, we will select a preferred candidate and issue a conditional offer of employment – conditions may include satisfactory references, CRB clearance, etc.
• We will ask you to accept the offer by signing and returning the Statement of Terms and Conditions
• All candidates must be able to evidence their eligibility to work in the UK. If the preferred candidate does not have the required eligibility, we may be able to assist in applying for a Certificate of Sponsorship.
• When we have completed all the necessary employment checks on a preferred candidate, we will confirm a start date