International Sustainable Development Courses 2015, London (UK)
National and local strategic sustainable partnership development needed for domestic resource mobilization (DRM) are in serious short supply to deliver the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) by 2015 in today’s increasingly challenging national and local environments. Setting clear targets and meeting these targets for poverty reduction, income inequality, disease, hunger, illiteracy, conflict resolution, discrimination against women, disaster reduction, peace building and governance by 2015 in virtually every developing country, these ground breaking capacity building programmes would help in raising awareness and track the progress whilst connecting countries to the knowledge and resources needed to achieve the desired millennium development goals. The following programmes are designed to bridge the gaps.
- Development Policy Formulation, Monitoring and Evaluation:
January 05 –16, 2015
- Strategic Partnership Development
February 02 – 13, 2015
- Local Government Governance & Institutional Strengthening:
March 09 – 20, 2015
- Trade Policy Reform and Poverty Reduction Strategy:
April 01 – 10, 2015
- Pro-poor Development Policy Formulation & Impact Assessment Model:
May 04 – 15, 2015
- Advocacy, Peace and Confidence Building Strategy in Partnership Development :
June 01 – 12, 2015
- Conflict Sensitivity, Analysis and Management:
July 01 – 10, 2015
- Electoral Affairs and Logistics Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation:
August 17 – 28, 2015
- Private Sector Development Planning, Management and Impact Evaluation:
September 01 – 11, 2015
- National Institutional Governance and Capacity Strengthening:
October 05 – 16, 2015
- Crisis Prevention and Recovery Programming:
November, 02 – 13, 2015
- Knowledge Management and Networking in Partnership Development:
December, 01 – 11, 2015
These programmes are designed to improve domestic resource mobilization, institutional governance, policy efficiency, transparency, accountability and management, democratic governance, electoral affairs and logistics, peace building, advocacy campaign, community networking, knowledge management and others.
The programme is organised by TTPM International Consultants (Globally Approved) to enable stakeholders, key partners and agents in partnership development to promote growth, equality, empowerment and equal opportunity to all and in all aspects of development void of conflicts. The programme will be delivered by first class academics, world class professionals and international consultants.
Visit our website www.ttpminternational.co.ukand click on courses for further details on registration and payment of course fees. Early registration is strongly recommended.
Course fee has to be paid and receipt issued before invitation letter is sent to course applicants for processing of Entry Visa Clearance at British High Commission.
Who will benefit from these courses?
- Officials of Ministries of Local Government, Finance, Trade and Industries, Transport and others.
- Officials of Local Governments, Judiciary, Central Bank and others
- Officials of Army, Air force, Navy, Police, Customs & Excise, Security Agents and others
- Officials of Railway Corporations; Inland Depots, Inland Container Terminals, Transit-Transport Agencies;
- Officials of Ports Authorities, Container Terminals;
- Officials of Human Rights Agencies
- Officials of Government Parastatals and Agencies
- Officials of Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs,
- Students, Researchers, Management Consultants, Law Practitioners, Individuals that have direct and indirect connections to growth and development in the country etc..,
Course Venue: London School of Economics and Political Science, United Kingdom
Choice of Course Fee:
(i) Course fee is £3300.00 British Pound Sterling per participant. This fee covers tea/coffee,training and materials (without accommodation and lunch) during training.
(ii) Course fee is £4150.00 British Pound Sterling per participant. This covers tea/coffee, materials,training, hotel accommodation and lunch during training only (weekends not included).
For further enquiries and advice on entry visa clearance and discounted hotel accommodation, email:
TTPM International Consultants Limited
78 York Street, London W1H 1DP, United Kingdom,
Telephone: + 44 (0) 208 906 6825
Fax: + 44 (0) 203 6332142
Company Registration No: 08516727 in England and Wales